Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Crochet Crazee : Crochet appliques

I'm still a beginner in crocheting and in the phase of trying different types of crochet. I tried to design and crochet some appliques based on my own idea. Luckily, they turned out to be OK and looked like what I had pictured in my mind. These appliques can be used to embellish bag, handphone cosy and many more.

Since now is the Ramadhan month, I always imagine about food and I thought that cupcake would be easy to crochet. Yummy!!

This whale was requested by my youngest sister because she thinks that whale would be cute and I managed to crochet a (cute?) whale.

This flowers supposed to be sakura or cherry blossom but it didn't look like one but fortunately, they still shape like flowers, have colours like flowers and I assumed people can recognise them as flowers.
I made this lion applique because I remember this particular riddle about lion given by my students: "Among all the animals in the jungle, which animal that wears tudung on its head?"

No comments:

Post a Comment